Introduction and general information
Thank you for your interest in our website. The protection of your personal data is very important to us. Below you will find information on how we handle your data that is collected through your use of our website. Your data will be processed in accordance with the legal regulations on data protection.
Responsible body within the meaning of data protection law
Pfaffendorfer Strasse 4-10
Definitions of terms
Our data protection declaration should be simple and understandable for everyone. In this data protection declaration, the official terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR = DSGVO) are generally used. The official definitions are explained in Art. 4 GDPR.
Data processing by visiting our website
When you visit our website, it is technically necessary for data to be transmitted to our web server via your internet browser. The following data is recorded during an ongoing connection for communication between your internet browser and our web server:
- Date and time of the request
- Name of the requested file
- Page from which the file was requested
- Access Status
- Web browser and operating system used
- (Full) IP address of the requesting computer
- Amount of data transferred
We collect the listed data in order to ensure a smooth connection to the website and to enable users to use our website comfortably. In addition, the log file is used to evaluate system security and stability as well as for administrative purposes. The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data or the log files is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
The data may also be processed anonymously for statistical purposes. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user, a comparison with other databases or a transfer to third parties does not take place at any time.
Contact form and contact via email
If you send us inquiries via the contact form or e-mail, your details from the inquiry form or your e-mail, including the personal data you provided there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. Providing an e-mail address is required for contact information, providing your name and telephone number is voluntary. Under no circumstances will we pass on this data without your consent. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR and, if applicable, Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter b GDPR, if your request is aimed at concluding a contract. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed, provided there are no legal storage requirements to the contrary. In the case of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR, you can object to the processing of your personal data at any time.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies. These are text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the user is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area, which means that it cannot be linked to a person. Google Inc. based in the USA is certified for the US-European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which ensures compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
The processing takes place in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR and Section 15 Paragraph 3 TMG on the basis of our legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization and marketing purposes.
You can find information on how Google Analytics handles user data in Google's data protection declaration: LINK
Our website uses the online map service provider Google Maps via an interface. The map service provider is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. In order to use the functionalities of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer. The Google Maps map service is used in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offer and to make it easier to find the addresses we have provided on the website. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. You can find further information on the handling of user data in Google's data protection declaration: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/ privacy/.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify website processes by saving settings (e.g. providing options that have already been selected). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing takes place in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter b GDPR either to execute the contract or in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when the browser is closed.
You can also individually manage the cookies used for advertising by many companies and features. To do this, use the appropriate user tools, available at https://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or https://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices Most browsers also offer a so-called "do- Not Track feature, which allows you to indicate that you do not want to be "tracked" by websites. When this feature is turned on, the browser tells ad networks, websites, and applications that you do not want to be tracked for behavioral advertising and the like. Information and instructions on how to edit this function are available from the following links, depending on the provider on their homepage.
If you want to change your cookie settings, please click here: Edit Cookie settings
Use of the booking platform service provider "Viato CBE",
Operator and contact:
Phone: +49 761 600 68560
Fax: +49 761 600 685656
The hotel booking is made by using the booking platform service provider "Viato CBE", which is operated by Viato GmbH.
The necessary data of our contract customers, as well as their other data described in this notice, are stored on the servers of "Viato CBE", whose operator Viato GmbH.
Viato CBE uses this information to book your hotel stay on our behalf. However, "Viato" does not use the data of our contractual partners to write to them or to pass them on to third parties.
We trust in the reliability and the IT and data security of "Viato CBE", and you are obliged to comply with the EU data protection regulations. Furthermore, we have concluded a "Data Processing Agreement" with "Viato CBE". This is a contract in which "Viato CBE" undertakes to protect the data of our users, to process it on our behalf in accordance with their data protection regulations and, in particular, not to pass it on to third parties. You can view the data protection regulations of "Viato CBE" here.
By using the booking form, we collect data using the above booking platform “Viato CBE” the following personal data:
- First and Last Name,
- Bill address,
- E-mail address,
- phone number
- Arrival date & departure date.
- prices for our services
- Other requests / information
Data transfer and recipients
A transfer of your personal data to third parties does not take place, except
- according to the above-mentioned order processing by Viato GmbH to carry out the booking on our homepage using "Viato CBE".
- if we have explicitly pointed this out in the description of the respective data processing.
- if you have given your express consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a GDPR,
- Disclosure pursuant to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure under Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter c GDPR and
- insofar as this is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit.
We also use external service providers for the processing of our services, which we have carefully selected and commissioned in writing. You are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked by us. With whom we may have concluded order processing contracts in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR. These are service providers for web hosting, the sending of e-mails and maintenance and care of our IT systems, etc. The service providers will not pass this data on to third parties.
In accordance with Art. 32 GDPR, we take appropriate technical measures, taking into account the state of the art, the implementation costs and the type, scope, circumstances and purposes of the processing as well as the different probability of occurrence and severity of the risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons and organizational measures to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risk. This website uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content.
Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the relevant statutory retention periods (e.g. from commercial law and tax law). After the respective period has expired, the corresponding data is routinely deleted. If data is required to fulfill or initiate a contract or if we have a legitimate interest in further storage, the data will be deleted if they are no longer required for these purposes or if you exercise your right of revocation or objection.
In the following you will find information on which data subject rights the applicable data protection law grants you in relation to the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data:
- The right to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR.
In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details.
- The right, in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us.
- The right, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or Defense of legal claims is required.
- The right, in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you use them for you need to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
- The right, in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of the federal state of our registered office specified above or, if applicable, that of your usual place of residence or work.
- Right to revoke granted consent in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the point of revocation.
Right to object
If your personal data is processed by us on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right under Article 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data, insofar as this reasons arising from your particular situation. Insofar as the objection is directed against the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct advertising, you have a general right of objection without the need to state a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail is sufficient.
Social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Xing, etc.) are only included on our website as links to the corresponding services. After clicking on the integrated text/image link, you will be forwarded to the website of the respective provider. User information is only transferred to the respective provider after forwarding. Information on the handling of your personal data when using this website can be found in the respective data protection regulations of the providers you use.
Subject to change
We reserve the right to adapt or update this data protection declaration if necessary, taking into account the applicable data protection regulations. In this way, we can adapt them to the current legal requirements and take changes in our services into account, e.g. B. when introducing new services. The most current version applies to your visit.